Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Caron's Egg is on Smashwords!

Uh, oh...

I just realized that those of you that prefer to use Smashwords, rather than Nook or Kindle, weren't told that Caron's Egg is available there, as well!

My bad. So, uh...

Caron's Egg is now available on Smashwords for the same $0.99 price as it is on Kindle and Nook.
And...
The link for it is...

----------> Right here! Caron's Egg FTW! <----------

Yeah, I'm a little excited. It's exciting to have it as widely available as the first part of the series, Santa's Letter.

So what's next for the Holidays Beyond the Veil short story sequence?

Well, I have ideas for both Halloween and New Year stories, as well as a bit written for each, but I haven't decided which one I'll publish next. We'll see which character screams at me more often in the next couple of months - they can be quite demanding.

But then again, they're magical creatures... they don't abide by the same rules we humans do, right?

Smashwords
Nook
Kindle
Smashwords
Nook
Kindle
           

No comments:

Post a Comment